Every day cannot be a bed of roses. Seriously! Think about it! Even roses have thorns. So it goes to reason that everything in your life is NOT going to go YOUR way. Deal with it! Life is not about what happens to you. Life is about how you react to what happens. The “trick” to having a full and joyful life is to live YOUR life to the fullest! Happiness is a choice. So choose what makes you happy!
Remaining in a state of constant negativity will only make you even more miserable. Change your mind… your thoughts… your feelings… and you can change your world! No one ever drown from falling into the water… they drown from staying in it. Don’t drown in negativity! Remember these words when those negative emotions threaten to overtake you and create a positive reaction to life.
Words To Help You Just Keep Living
- Happiness is not determined by what is happening around you. Happiness is determined from inside you, so FEEL yourself happier.
- Count your blessings. Others would love to be as blessed as you are.
- The smallest act of kindness can be worth more than the grandest gesture, if it truly comes from the heart.
- When you choose to see the good in others, you begin to see the good in yourself.
- You will receive what you give, so pay it forward. Karma will make sure it comes back to you, usually ten fold!
- Someone else doesn’t have to be WRONG for you to be RIGHT! There are usually many ways to view a situation, so be open enough to look from someone else’s viewpoint. You BOTH may be right:)
- Everything that has happened to you so far has made you the person you are today, preparing you for what is yet to come. Be strong enough to learn from your past and move on.
- Be forgiving of yourself and others. After all, you are only human.
- Treat each day as a new beginning and a new opportunity to live positively.
- Love your SELF.
Leave the negativity in the past! Face the future with excitement and enthusiasm! Regardless of what happens to you, always be bold and courageous in your reaction. Life is about HOW you react, so react with happiness and joy. Hold your head high, put a smile on your face and just keep living….